In my detailed Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse review, I am going to discuss about this product details, including pros and cons and my recommendations for using it.
If you are a light to moderate marijuana user, Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse may increase your chances of passing your urine drug test.
Overall Ranking: 2.9/5
Guarantee: 100% refund
Price: check price
Support: Amazon.com customer service
In today’s world, getting a job is not an easy task. You might be the perfect candidate for the job but fail to get it because you didn’t pass the drug test. Wasted opportunities hurt more than anything else.
Users are looking for solutions and products that might help them to achieve their goals. So, it doesn’t surprise me when I receive questions about one of the detox products Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse. So, I have decided to review this detox product in order to help you to have complete information before you decide using the Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse.
People use drugs for different reasons. Marijuana is widely used for medical purposes. Many people use it to help them with their anxiety, insomnia, or chronic pain. While more companies are beginning to understand that marijuana use shouldn’t exclude a person from getting a job, the general consensus is still the same. If you use marijuana, you might face difficulties when trying to get a job.
Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse is a product that claims to help people pass their drug tests. Drugs are metabolized by the body into chemicals.
1. Drug tests can come in different forms. They can test urine, hair, saliva, or blood. Regardless of the type, drug tests check for the drugs and the chemicals that result from their metabolism. To pass a drug test, your body needs to be free from drugs and their associated chemicals metabolites.
Drugs and metabolites don’t stay in our bodies forever. Our livers have the ability to detox our bodies from them. The chemicals are broken down and eliminated. The time this takes will depend on the amount of drugs used and how healthy the liver is.
Many different companies create products and claim that they can help your body get rid of drugs faster to help you pass a drug test.
2. Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse is a product that claims to help you pass a urine drug test. The company says that it works by boosting the liver and its ability to metabolize drugs and chemicals.
This should help your body get rid of toxins faster than usual. If you are a light or moderate user, it might take up to 10 days to get rid of drugs. If you have an interview in 5 days, you might consider trying using Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse to speed up the process. The efficiency of Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse, however, is not guaranteed.
3. The product is made from natural ingredients and claims to work by boosting the liver. The product manufacture claims that after completing the detox program users should be free from drugs.
4. I have seen mixed reviews with many negative ones. There’s no way to prove that it actually works or that the results are due to effective detoxification rather than simple urine dilution since the instructions include drinking plenty of water. The product also needs to be used a week before the drug test. This might be enough time for your body to detox without the help of any detox products especially if you are a light to moderate user.
Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse – 30 capsules. Time of detoxing is 5 day.
Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse claims to use all natural ingredients and that it’s a vegan product. There are multiple types of natural powders and seeds included in the product.
These are all proposed to work by aiding the liver and increasing its function.
- Goldenseal root powder
- Burdock root powder
- Red clover flower powder
- Yellow dock root powder
- Bentonite root powder
- Milk thistle seed
First Step: STOP using Marijuana!
You MUST STOP using marijuana as soon as you are aware about your upcoming urine drug test.
Second Step: Take capsules
Start using Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse a week before the drug test.
- Take 1 capsule with food 4 times a day.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
Third Step: Repeat taking 4 capsules a day for 4 more days for a total of 5 days
Forth Step: Take Home Urine Drug Test
After completing the Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse take a home urine drug test. This will show how effective the detox program was in your case and what you should do next.
Tips for Best Results
- Cardio training to boost metabolism.
- Avoid consuming sugars and fat foods.
- Get enough sleep.
- Avoid using any new toxins including nicotine and alcohol.
- All natural ingredients.
- 100% refund guarantee.
- Claims to remove all types of toxins and drugs.
- Many negative reviews.
- Not always available on Amazon.
- Company doesn’t have its own website.
- Not guaranteed to work.
- Takes at least 5 days to work.
- Mostly relies on diluting urine rather than truly detoxing the body and improving liver function.
- Safety not guaranteed in pregnant women and patients with chronic medical conditions.
Customer support for Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse is provided by www. Amazon.com products via e-mail, chat, and phone line.
The final verdict is that Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse isn’t guaranteed to work but some users say that it’s worth a try. It will take between five to seven days for it to work. This might be enough time for your body to clear drugs from your system naturally without any help.
The effects of Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse might be due to simple urine dilution. Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse may increase your chances of passing your urine drug test, if you are a light to moderate user. Highly unlikely is effective for the heavy users unless they abstained from using marijuana for at least 60-75 days.
Overall Ranking: 2.9/5
Let us know if you’ve tried Cannafield Detox and Liver Cleanse. Surely others will benefit from your experience.
If you found this review helpful, please “like and share” so Others can also benefit from it!
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine