In my detailed Total Detox Jazz Drink review, I am going to go through this detox drink details, including pros and cons and our recommendations for using it.
Total Detox Jazz Drink may slightly increase your chances of passing the urine drug test.
Overall Ranking: 2/5
Price: Check price
Support: Amazon.com customer service
Overview – How Can Total Detox Jazz Drink Help You?
Total Detox Jazz Drink is one the “O” cleansing drinks for passing a urine drug test on the market. The Seller of the product started its promotion in 2001.
Like most of the other “detox” cleansing drinks, Total Detox Jazz is designed to detoxify the body and restore body nutrient levels to normal for up to 1 to 5 hours (known as the “detoxification zone”) with the most effect in 3 hours.
During this time:
1. Your urine is allegedly free of any drugs that the test is designed to detect, and
2. Normal levels of background nutrients are replenished. As a result, your urine possesses the “markers” that drug tests look for to see if you are trying to beat the test.
The Seller, states that “Total Detox Jazz is not a “masking agent.” It does not “hide” toxins. It works with your body to eliminate toxins naturally. Total Detox Jazz is not a herbal flush. It contains only laboratory grade compounds to enhance metacellular respiration and promote toxin and waste elimination from every major body system, including urine, blood, sweat, tears, saliva, liver, digestive, and lymph.
The Seller further claims that ‘Total Detox Jazz is the first and only herb-free detox product, eliminating toxins from all major body systems. It will help flush toxins from all body parts to undetectable levels.’
However, we have not seen any proofs of this.
In summary: the main principals behind this program are dilution of the urine and addition of necessary vitamins and minerals. The goal is to beat the drug test, not to completely detoxify the body. Since, time of detoxing is only 30 minutes, the product is highly unlikely to provide any significant body detoxification.
Time of detoxing is 30 minutes.
• 10 oz bottle Total Detox Jazz Drink orange, mango, green apple, wild cherry, kiwi strawberry, blue raspberry and wild cherry flavor, fortified with B-complex and creatine.
First Step: STOP using Marijuana
You must STOP using marijuana a minimum 48 hours before using Total Detox Jazz drink,. The longer you refrain from using marijuana, the easier it is to mask the toxin in your urine.
Every hour you lay off marijuana, the body lowers the THC level.
Second Step: Take the Cleansing Drink
• On the day of the drug test, begin your cleansing program with Total Detox Jazz drink.
• Shake the Total Detox Jazz Liquid bottle well and drink its entire contents.
• Refill the Total Detox Jazz Liquid bottle with water – shake the bottle well and drink.
• Urinate at least 3 times within in the following 30 minutes.
• If you use 2 bottles of Total Detox Jazz, just follow the instructions on just one of them. Drink more liquid if you have to. This may take 60-90 minutes or more.
If you want to be sure of your drug test results, be sure to take your home urine drug test before your actual test.
Helpful link: “5 Best Detox Products for a Drug Test in 2019!!!”
To increase your chances of passing a urine drug test:
• Consume up to 1 gallon of water every day starting 3 days before drinking Total Detox Jazz on the drug test day. Water is a catalyst that assists the body’s natural cleansing process.
• Avoid drinking acidic juices from 24 to 72 hours before using Total Detox Jazz .
• Avoid eating fatty or greasy foods.
• Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, taking over-the-counter drugs, or taking unnecessary medications.
• Eat only light meals and urinate frequently to flush out toxins.
• Eat light meals, including fruits, vegetables, and fiber.
Pros / Cons
1. Total Detox Jazz may be helpful if you are a light to moderate user of marijuana and abstain from the weed 7 to 9 days before the test. This is because the drink contains many vitamins and supplements that increase body metabolism and helps clean the body of THC and reestablishes the body nutrient levels to normal during the “detoxification zone”.
2. Total Detox Jazz is likely more effective than the most popular home remedies.
3. The cost of Total Detox Jazz is significantly less than the cost of other detox drinks and most home remedies.
1. Results vary from person to person. Factors that play a significant role include body weight, life style, individual metabolism and how often and how much marijuana is consumed.
2. Unlikely works for the heavy user.
3. If you weigh over 230 pounds, you will need to consume 2 bottles. If you use 2 bottles of Total Detox Jazz, just follow the instructions on 1of them.
4. No ‘money back guarantee’ from the reseller.
5. You must follow the instructions explicitly if you want to increase your chances of passing your test. A small mistake may ruin your chances of masking your urine and passing the test.
6. You must be on a strict diet on the day of your test.
Customer support for Total Detox Jazz drink is provided by www.Amazon.com products via e-mail, chart t and phone line.
Total Detox Jazz Final Verdict
We did not find many positive reviews or positive feedback on the numerous blogs, various blog, website and online store reviews.
We are of the opinion that the Total Detox Jazz is more effective, and cheaper, than the most popular home remedies as it already contains many vitamins and supplements that increase the body metabolism and helps clean the body of THC. In addition, it helps reestablish body nutrient levels to normal during the “detoxification zone”.
If you are on a tight budget, you might consider using Total Detox Jazz drink in order to increase your chances of passing your urine drug test. You might get lucky if you have a light to moderate toxic exposure.
Overall Ranking: 2/5
Have you tried Total Detox Jazz ? If so, let us know what you think!
If you found this review helpful, please “like and share” so Others can also benefit from it!
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine