In this Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Drink review you can find out the answer for your question “What are my odds of passing a urine drug test using this product?”
Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Drink may increase your chances of passing your urine drug test, especially if you are a light to moderate user.
Overall Ranking: 3/5
Guarantee: money back
Price: Check price
Support: Amazon.com customer service
Overview-How Can Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Drink Help You?
For people who use marijuana recreationally, rather than medically, knowing if they need to pass a drug test before getting the job can be quite helpful. If they don’t know they will be tested for drugs until shortly before the interview, it could cost them any chance of securing the job.
This is where detox products such as Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex come in to play. Despite contradictory reviews, and many people saying detox products don’t work, Ultra Eliminex has proven to be quite effective as well as one of the most used and popular detox drinks on the market.
The seller Herbal Clean claims that their Ultra Eliminex Premium Detox drink is the ‘premium one day detox system for people with high toxin levels or large body mass on the market.’
The company further states that “There is nothing more powerful than our elite total body cleanse formula. This same day detox is the absolute authority of today’s body cleansers and provides a guarantee of reliability for your vital cleansing needs.”
However, we have not seen any proofs of this!
A ‘detox drink’ basically works by flooding your kidneys with fluids. With these fluids you are expected to excrete the drugs and toxins you don’t want to be detected in the drug test.
You can partially eliminate, or at least dilute, the drugs present in your urine by over hydrating your body then urinating a lot. Ultra Eliminex achieves this by using a fluid composed of carbohydrates and plenty of vitamins. This is essentially safe for most healthy adults.
As most “detox” drinks, Ultra Eliminex begins to become effective 1 hour after you have finished drinking it, and continues to be effective for to up to 5 hours thereafter. Maximum effect of the drink occurs between the second and fifth hour after taking.
After using Ultra Eliminex drink and taking your test, you will find:
- It helps you to pass your urine drug test. This is more likely to happen if you’re a light or moderate drug user and didn’t use any drugs during the previous 48 to 72 hours, or
- You fail your test because you over diluted your urine by drinking too much water. In this case; if you are lucky, you will be asked to re-take your test, or
- You fail your test because you tested positive, which means this detox drink was not effective enough because of your previous heavy drugs use.
The seller, Herbal Clean, offers other detoxifying drinks than Ultra Eliminex. These include: QCarbo 16, QCarbo 32, QCarbo 20, and Ultra Eliminex. All of these offer the same day detoxification. Premium Detox can be used to detoxify your body over 7 days.
- 32 oz bottle Ultra Eliminex tropical fruit flavor.
Ultra Eliminex has a number of minerals and vitamins that are blended together in order to aid your kidneys eliminate drugs from your body. Here’s a list of what’s included:
- Carbs 75 g
- Vitamin D3 225 IU
- Thiamin 2 mg
- Riboflavin 25 mg
- Niacin 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 30 mg
- Folate 718 micrograms
- Vitamin B12 6 micrograms
- Biotin 148 micrograms
- Pantothenic acid 5 mg
- Calcium 528 mg
- Magnesium 227 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
- Selenium 53 micrograms
- Manganese 1 mg
- Sodium 180 mg
- Potassium 1340 mg
As you can tell, there are no unknown ingredients in the drink. It should be noted that the detox drink is NOT FDA approved and should not be used by pregnant women and people with liver or kidney disease. Generally it’s always best to consult your doctor before taking the drink.
First Step: STOP using Marijuana
Minimum 48 hours before using Ultra Eliminex drink, you must STOP using marijuana. The longer you refrain from using marijuana, the easier it is to mask the toxin in your urine.
Every hour you lay off marijuana enables the body to further lower the THC
Second Step: Take the Cleansing Drink
- Shake the bottle really well;
- Drink the full bottle at a regular pace within 30 to 60 minutes;
- Urinate as frequently as possible;
- Your urine should be free within 90 minutes and the effect should last up to 5 hours;
- Check your drug levels with a home urine drug test before you go to your actual test.
To increase your chances of passing a urine drug test, you should:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid doing any drugs.
- Best taken on an empty stomach or after eating something light.
- Do not eat any large or heavy meals before using Ultra Eliminex.
- Ask your doctor first if you’re taking any drugs to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Avoid nicotine and caffeine while using this detox drink, stick to drinking water.
- Avoid dairy products.
Pros / Cons
- No unknown products or herbs.
- Rich in vitamins especially B vitamins and vitamin D.
- Has carbs and creatine monohydrate to keep you energized.
- Rich in sodium and potassium.
- Has electrolytes and minerals that’ll increase your urine output.
- Works in less than 2 hours and effects last for 5 hours.
- Money back guarantee so if you end up failing the drug test you can get most of your money back.
- Price is higher than for other detox drinks like QCarbo32 and QCarbo16.
- Could place a load on your kidneys, which might pose a problem for people with a kidney disease. This is why it should be avoided by people who suffer from kidney disease, are on prescription drugs, and/or are pregnant.
- Is not an actual detox product.
- Not FDA approved, so safety is uncertain.
- May contain herbs that can induce a dangerous allergic reaction.
- If you’re on any medication then always consult your doctor before using it. Generally it should be avoided by people under 18, pregnant women, and those with liver and kidney disease.
Customer support for this product is provided by www.Amazon.com products via e-mail, chat and phone line.
Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex Drink Final Verdict
We are of the opinion that Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex might be effective for light and moderate users.
However, it unlikely works for heavy users unless they have abstained from using substances like marijuana for a prolong period of time (i.e. up to 70 days), or completed a 5-10 day whole body detox program.
We found an overall 40% positive to 60% negative product review on various blogs and websites.
You can check some customers’ positive and negative reviews here.
Please note Ultra Eliminex by Herbal Clean primarily works by diluting your urine and has no actual or proven detoxifying effects on the body.
If you are a light or moderate user, and would like to try something new from the Herbal Clean line of “detox” drinks, you might consider using Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex. This may increase your odds of passing your urine test.
Overall Ranking: 3/5
Have you tried Herbal Clean Ultra Eliminex? If you have,please let us know in the comments how well it worked for you.
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine