After checking my Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser review you will find out the answer for your question “What are my chances of passing a urine drug test using this product?”
As someone who uses drugs recreationally, passing a surprise drug test is nearly impossible without some kind of help. You can’t expect your body to clear itself of drugs and toxins within in a few hours, or even a day. That’s where Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser comes in handy. The detox drink can be useful as a last resort within short order to help you pass a surprise drug test.
Overall Ranking: 2.4/5
Guarantee: can be replaced with another product from Covert Labs
Price: Check price
Support: Amazon.com customer service
- Most companies still require their employees to pass a drug test before hiring them. A few exceptions include some fast food chains and workplaces with a high employee turnover.
These companies don’t have the time or money to test everyone that comes in for a job. If you want to keep using drugs and don’t want to undergo the or deal of taking a drug test, then you should do some research in advance to find somewhere company that doesn’t test applicants.
On the other hand, if you find an attractive job opportunity that you want to pursue, finding a way to pass a pre-employment drug test is worth the time, effort and stress.
- Detox drinks like Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser can be a valuable asset in helping you pass a surprise urine drug test. Note however, this detox product is only advertised to work with urine drug tests. So don’t expect results if you’re being testing via a mouth swab.
Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser should work within 3 to 24 hours after you use it. If your interview is at 10 a.m. for example, then you might want to use the detox product the night before.
Failing the pre-employment drug test will most certainly cost you any chance of landing your dream job. If you pass the test and secure the job, it’ll be up to you to decide what you want to do regarding the future use of drugs.
- Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser comes in different flavors, including grape and fruit punch. It must be noted though, that this product and other detox drinks aren’t FDA approved.
- If you’re under 18, pregnant, or on medication for any condition then you should probably avoid using this detox product. Additionally, those with heart, kidney, or liver conditions might want to abstain from its use as well. Generally, it’s best to consult your doctor before using a detox drink such as Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser.
Overview-How Can Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser Help You?
- Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser works by diluting your urine. It’s plain and simple. There’s really no complicated science or chemical interactions behind it. The detox drink (and pills) don’t actually eliminate toxins for your body, they just hide them by diluting your urine.
- The advantage of detox drinks such as Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser is that they aren’t specific just for marijuana and THC. It’ll dilute any drugs or toxins present in your urine so these drugs become undetectable through lab tests. Just know that they haven’t worked for a lot of people because labs have acquired newer equipment that can detect when urine has been diluted or altered.
- This detox product works within 3-24 hours as mentioned earlier. So taking it just before your test won’t allow the drink enough time to work. Try taking the drink before going to bed the night before or at least 3-4 hours before you head for your interview in order to get the desired results from it.
The product comes in fruit punch and grape flavors. The package contains a 1 Oz liquid bottle and 4 capsules that you’re required to take as per the packet’s instructions.
The main contents of Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser are fructose, papain, creatine, vitamins, fiber, and cascara sagrada.
- Fructose is a type of sugar that has two primary benefits. The first is that fructose can provide you with some energy. The second is that it can increase your urine output, which helps the dilution process.
- Creatine is added to mask the dilution of urine. If a lab detects very low creatine levels in urine sample, then the lab will assume that the urine sample has been tampered with. Vitamins, which are present in the drink, are also useful but have minimal effect on the dilution process.
- Papain is one of the main ingredients that separates Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser from other detox drinks. Papain is an enzyme that breaks down proteins, which can affect drug screenings.
- Fiber and cascara sagrada both act as laxatives, which can lead to diarrhea. However, the ingredients help eliminate some toxins through the GIT.
First Step: STOP using Marijuana
Minimum 48 hours before using Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser, you must STOP using marijuana. The longer you refrain from using marijuana, the easier it is to mask the toxin in your urine.
Every hour you lay off marijuana, the lower the body level of THC.
Second Step: Take the Cleansing Drink
- Drink the 1 oz bottle of Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser and take 4 capsules,
- Keep drinking water, but not too much,
- Urinate at least 3 times before peeing for the urine sample needed for the drug test.
Tips for Best Results
- Try to abstain from drugs and marijuana for at least 2-3 days before your drug test.
- Don’t eat for 3 hours before using this detox product.
- Contains vitamins and papain.
- Works on the same day if taken a minimum of 2-3 hours before your test.
- Simply contains a drink and 4 capsules.
- Comes in 2 different flavors: fruit punch and grape.
- Not FDA approved and no scientific evidence that it works.
- Relatively few positive reviews.
- Urine dilution can be detected by labs.
- Can cause diarrhea due to presence of fibers and cascara sagrada.
If you need help or have questions regarding Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser, simply contact www.amazon.com using email, phone, or online chat. They should be able to provide you with the assistance you need and answer any questions you may have.
Common Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser Questions
Here are some common questions (with answers) that I get.
How do you use Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser?
Try taking Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser before going to bed the night before or at least 3-4 hours before you head for your interview in order to get the desired results from it.
How long does Strip Body Cleanser Last?
As most dilute products, Strip Body Cleanser lasts for about 3-4 hours. Individual times will vary though.
Final Verdict- Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser
Update 2023!! Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser is an inexpensive option if want to increase your chances of passing your drug test if you haven’t prepared for it otherwise. The package contains a 1oz drink and 4 capsules that are supposed to work within 3-24 hours.
The drink comes in 2 flavors and contains papain, vitamins and creatine to help dilute urine and mask its toxins. If you are a light or moderate user, prepared to try something new and on a tight budget, you might consider giving it a try.
Overall Ranking: 2.4/5
Hope you found our Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser review useful. If you have any prior experience using Strip NC Complete Body Cleanser then please share it with us in the comments.
Surely others trying to find the best way to detox quickly will appreciate and benefit from your experience.
“How Long Does Weed (THC) Stay in Your Urine? – Important Data You Need to Know!!!”
How to Detox Marijuana Fast – Your Best Odds for Success!
“Drug Testing for Marijuana: Facts and Myths You Must Know!”
Learn more here:
American Journal of Clinical Pathology, The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine
PubMed, Rapid elimination of Carboxy-THC in a cohort of chronic cannabis users.
Jpo.Wrlc.org, The marijuana detection window: Determining the length of time cannabinoids will remain detectable in urine following smoking