Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test will help predict saliva drug test results before your actual drug test.
Overall Ranking: 5/5
Overview – How Can ‘Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test’ Help You?
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is one of the most accurate saliva home drug testing kits on the market.
Oratect 6-Panel Saliva Test Kit is the only FDA approved saliva home drug testing kit on the market.
1. If you want to know your saliva drug test results before your actual test, you should consider using ‘Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test’.
2. If you suspect that your child or close partner uses drugs and you want to obtain proof of such fact, you should consider Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test. This will help you detect your child’s or partner’s drug abuse.
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is designed to work at a lower detection level for all test drugs compared to those detected in urine samples.
Saliva home drug test may detect the drugs immediately after their ingestion, even before they are metabolized and show up in urine.
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test screens for the following six illicit drugs:
• Marijuana (THC metabolite),
• Cocaine/Cocaine metabolites,
• Opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-monacteyl morphine)
• Phencyclidine (PCP).
Saliva drug test results are available within 5 to 7 minutes.
It is imperative to note that the Seller “Oratect” uses the following cutoff levels for screened drugs:
• Marijuana – THC – 40 ng/mL;
• Amphetamine, Methamphetamine – 25 ng/mL;
• Cocaine & Benzoylecgonine – 20 ng/mL;
• Opiates, Morphine – 10 ng/mL;
• Phencyclidine (PCP).- 4ng/mL.
(Ng/mL = Nano grams per milliliter )
Drug cutoff level is the minimum concentration of drugs or metabolites that must be present in the sample before labs will report drug testing results as positive.
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test consists of only one single component: a single-use home test strip.
Summary of Instructions:
First Step. Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch.
• Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch using the panel as soon as possible.
• Make sure there is a blue line present in each window area, indicating an unused device.
Second Step. Collect the saliva sample according the instructions:
1. Gently rub the collection pad inside the mouth against a cheek in a circular motion several (approximately 15-20 times). Make sure to keep head level.
2. Gently rub the collection pad against the opposite cheek in circular motion approximately 15-20 times.
3. Gently rub the collection pad on top of the tongue (approximately 15-20 times). Do not chew, suck, bite or bend the collection pad.
4. Rub the collection pad underneath the tongue several (approximately 15-20 times).
5. Finally, place the collection pad underneath the tongue for 30 seconds to collect a saliva sample. Hold the device in place.
The blue line markings confirm that you have collected sufficient amount of saliva. If insufficient saliva collected, repeat steps 2-6 above.
6. Remove the collection pad from the mouth as soon as the blue lines flow in both of the test windows and re-cap the device.
Third Step. Obtain the test results:
• Lay the device on a flat surface and read your results 5 minutes after removing it from your mouth.
• Wait for colored lines to appear within 5 minutes.
• Do not interpret results after 30 minutes.
Fourth Step: Interpret the test results
For each test, two colored bands should be checked. One is located in the CONTROL (C) region and the other is in the specific TEST region. The color of the test band may be slightly darker or lighter than the control band. Any visible band that can be seen is a negative result.
This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the cutoff level.
A colored band at the CONTROL (C) region should be checked. When there is no colored band at the specific TEST region, the test is presumptive positive for that particular drug.
This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the cutoff level.
When NO colored band appears in the CONTROL (C) region, the test is invalid even if there is a band in the test region.
This might happen because of insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques.
Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test panel.
Please watch the following very informative video “Oratect Oral Fluids Drug Testing Training Video” showing how the home saliva home drug test should be performed. This will help you better understand the above described instruction.
Youtube video published by BranAnMedical.
In order to obtain accurate test results, you should:
• not smoke, eat, or drink for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to testing.
1. Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is one of the most accurate saliva home drug testing kits on the market.
2. Oratect 6-Panel Saliva Test Kit is the only FDA approved saliva home drug testing kit on the market.
3. Oratect 6-Panel Saliva Test Kit is designed to work at a lower detection level for all test drugs than those detected in urine samples.
4. Oratect 6-Panel Saliva Test Kit has been shown to be greater than 97% accurate when compared to laboratory based screening and confirmation testing.
5. Oratect 6-Panel Saliva Test Kit can detect drugs immediately after ingestion, even before they are metabolized and show up in urine.
6. It is very easy to perform and obtain results in the comfort of your own home.
7. Test results are ready within 5 minutes.
1. Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is designed to detect a very small amount of a drug in your saliva. However, if the amount is below the established cut-off level, you may test negative for that drug even though you still have small bits in your system.
2. Positive results do not indicate the overall level or concentration of drugs in your saliva.
3. You must precisely follow the instruction on the box in order to obtain accurate results.
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test website Testcountry.com provides helpful and professional customer service via Live Chat and Phone. Based on your individual situation, you will receive recommendations as to what product is best for you.
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test – Final Verdict
Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is one of the most accurate home saliva drug testing kits on the market with thousands of satisfied customers.
Many positive reviews can be found on various websites confirming the fact that Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test helps to detect the presence of marijuana in the saliva sample.
We have not found any negative reviews on Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test.
We are of the opinion that, because of the low established cutoff level, Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test is able to detect smallest amounts of drugs in the saliva.
This is why Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test results are reliable for all types of users: light, moderate and heavy.
Overall Ranking: 5/5
Manufacture: BMC Oratect
Support: Live Chat and Customer Service (free call)
Have you tried the Oratect 6 Panel Saliva Test ? Let us know what you think!
If you found this review helpful, please “like and share” so Others can also benefit from it!